Cart

  • No products in the cart.

B-BBEE

Our BEE Structure.

CirroConnect Consultancy is 100% BEE owned, of which 30% is owned by black females and the remaining 70% by black males.

We currently hold a Level 3 BEE Status.

Please download our BEE certificate here.

Our BEE Ownership Chart.


Our Female/Male Ownership Chart.


Request Quotation
×